#38 - 3 Ways to Let The Mystery be Your Strategy

money power soul based business soul leadership strongindependentwoman Mar 04, 2023



In this episode, I will be sharing another clip from my 3-day online retreat called Connect to the Soul of Your Business. In this clip, I talk about the 3 ways on how you can let the mystery be your strategy and answer some beautiful questions from the community. 

I believe that while it is equally important to implement structures, this should only make up 20% of your business, and the remaining 80% should be based on your connection with the deeper intelligence of life. And so for this episode, I will be sharing with you the 3 ways on how you can let the mystery be your strategy. 

So that you can begin to strategize for your business based on your essence and intuition.


Purchase the lifetime access to Connect to the Soul of your Business:

This is a 3-day online retreat where you can go into communion with the Soul of your business. You will also learn how to embody your own unique essence so deeply that your vibration naturally inspires, teaches & assists others, and so much more! 



Sign up for the You Are a Soul Leader Business Mastermind

This 6-month Mastermind journey is opening in 4 days! It is a council of  extraordinary women in an all permission space of birthing & expanding their soulwork. A space in which they create or expand their business through a deep communion with the Mystery, Intuition & Resonance. Intertwined with powerful business tools & strategies.







If you enjoyed this podcast, I would really appreciate it if you could give me a 5-star rating or share this episode with a friend! 



Welcome gift to Meet your Higher Self 

Guided visualisation & activation

πŸ–€ A powerful guided meditation to connect with your Higher Self.
πŸ–€ Receive inspiration, support & guidance from Her.
πŸ–€ Return to a deep connection with the potential that lives inside of you.

This meditation helped me to attract;

πŸ™πŸΎ a location independent lifestyle, with lots of traveling.
πŸ™πŸΎ a conscious loving relationship with an amazing man.
πŸ™πŸΎ a beautiful community of like hearted friends.
πŸ™πŸΎ a deeply aligned blossoming 6+ figure soul business
πŸ™πŸΎ a mission that supports thousands of women each year.
πŸ™πŸΎ and most of all it opened me into the embodiment of my most Free & Alive Self. 

Over 4000 women have gone through this meditation.

Register below πŸ‘‡πŸ½
receive direct access and meet your most free & Alive Self now!